We are authorized business partners of”
• ASUS Valued Corporate Business Partner – Singapore
ASUS has long been at the forefront of this growth and while the company started life as a humble motherboard manufacturer with just a handful of employees, it is now the leading technology company in Taiwan with over 12,500 employees worldwide. ASUS makes products in almost every area of Information Technology too, including PC components, peripherals, notebooks, tablets, servers and smartphones.
• Lenovo SMB Partner – Singapore
Lenovo is innovating to lead in the PC+Era. Already the world’s leading PC company, Lenovo is also a leader in smartphones and tablets as it works to become one of the most respected technology companies in the world.
• NextWave Partner – Singapore
The NextWave Partner Ecosystem is a community of world-class security experts and leaders who are committed to prevention and making breaches a thing of the past. Together we are providing a new approach to security that is rapidly gaining
• Cisco Registered Partner – Singapore
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen.
• Veeam Registered Partner – Singapore
Veeam Software enables the Always-On Enterprise by providing data center availability with high-speed recovery and data loss avoidance.
• Nutanix Partner – Singapore
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that sells what it calls hyper-converged infrastructure appliances and software-defined storage.
• TeamViewer Authorized Reseller – Singapore
Connect to remote computers, provide remote support, collaborate online with TeamViewer, the world leader in remote desktop access solutions.
• WinAll Appointed Partner – Singapore / Myanmar / Indonesia
WINALL is a professional solution provider, hardware producer and software developer specialized in Digital Signage and has quickly developed into one of the most important providers in China.
• Sharp Authorized Sales & Marketing for LFDs & Interactive White Board – Singapore
Sharp Corporation is a Japanese multinational corporation that designs and manufactures electronic products.
• BenQ Official Authorized Reseller – Singapore
BenQ Corporation is a Taiwanese multinational company that sells and markets consumer electronics, computing and communications devices under the “BenQ” brand name, which stands for the company slogan Bringing Enjoyment N Quality to Life.
• Certified Samsung Sales Representative (CSSR) – Singapore
As a Samsung certified sales representative, we are able to articulate the different series of hardware and software line up, position the unique selling proposition (USP) of Samsung Display Solutions products and solutions, and finally leverage on marketing materials and sample case studies on Samsung website.
• LG B2B Partner – Singapore
As an LG valued partner, you will have access to the resources you need for marketing and pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities. To deliver this commitment, LG supports you through account management and with powerful contents in the LG Partner Portal.
• Crestron Authorized Dealer – Singapore
Crestron products are Integrated by Design™ to deliver complete technology solutions. Crestron integrates all systems and devices in buildings and homes onto a single open platform so they can communicate and work together seamlessly.
• Extron Authorized Dealer – Singapore
Extron products switch, distribute, stream, and control AV signals from any source to any destination while maintaining signal integrity and ease of integration in a wide variety of applications.
• Atlona Authorized Dealer – Singapore
Since 2003, Atlona has been a leading global provider of AV and IT signal distribution and connectivity solutions.
• ihse Asia Authorized Partner – Singapore
IHSE is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced KVM devices in global demand.
• iPECS Authorized Reseller – Singapore
The LG Ericsson IPECS is a pure IP based telephone system that has been developed with small and medium sized businesses (5MB) in mind. The LG Ericsson IPECS Telephone System provides full PBX functionality to organisations with between 10 and 1000 users.
• Shoretel Champion Partner – Singapore
ShoreTel is the only provider of brilliantly simple unified business communications solutions that consistently leads the industry in customer satisfaction and lowest total cost of ownership.
• Polycom Authorized Partner – Singapore / Hong Kong
Polycom is a multinational corporation that develops video, voice and content collaboration and communication technology.
• Logitech Authorized Reseller for Video Collaboration – Singapore
A Swiss company focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world.
• Jabra Authorised Partner – Singapore
Jabra is a subsidiary of GN Netcom. It develops, manufactures and markets wireless and corded headsets for mobile phone users, contact centers and office-based users.
• V Cube Business Partner – Singapore
V-CUBE provides you ‘visual’ communication for your various business or learning needs.
• MyRepublic Business Partner – Singapore
MyRepublic continues to redefine the standard of fibre broadband services in Singapore and the region.
• myWorkflowww Reseller – Singapore
myWorkflowww is anytime, anywhere, any device*. Out-of-the-box, myWorkflowww delivers convenience, productivity and repeatable controls without IT hardware or software investments. It digitized business processes lowers admin-related costs for businesses and frees up the business owner’s time to focus on core activities.
*Available on iPhone, Android and most popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome
• ViewQuest Appointed Reseller – Singapore
Trusted by MNCs and SMEs around the world and in Singapore since 2001, ViewQwest offers technology-forward features, such as latency-based routing and no traffic restrictions, delivered over our 100Gbps core backbone network.
We are members of”
• InfoComm International – Pro AV
Infocomm is the trade association representing the professional audiovisual and information communications industries worldwide.
Established in 1939, InfoComm has more than 5,000 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, independent consultants, programmers, rental and staging companies, end-users and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries.
• Association of Information Security Professionals (AISP)
AISP aims to:
To promote, develop, support and enhance the integrity, technical competence, management expertise, status and interests of information security professionals in Singapore.
To promote the development, increase and spread of information security knowledge and of any related subject.
• Bluetooth SIG
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) are the curators, caretakers and innovators of Bluetooth® technology.
We are partners of”
• GeBiz Trading Partner
• All business need to register as a GeBiz Trading Partner before they can be awarded Government contracts and tenders. In order to bid for Government projects, you need to first register with GeBIZ (Government Electronic BUsiness) as a Government Supplier (GeBIZ Trading Partner).
• bizSAFE Level 3
• bizSAFE is a five-step programme that assists companies to build up their WSH capabilities so that they can achieve quantumm improvements in safety and health standards at the workplace. Online Enterprises Application Online Partners Application bizSAFE Self-help.
• GeBIZ Mall Trading partner
• GeBIZ Mall is a direct and cost-effective way for GeBIZ trading partners to reach out to the 120 government agencies. For buyers, small-value purchases can now be done with greater ease and efficiency. GeBIZ Mall is designed to bring about greater convenience and value to government procuring entity buyers.